Monday, September 14, 2009

Week Two behind me

270.2. 3.2 more pounds. I was hoping for more, but not expecting as much. I know that week two's can be harsh as my body adjusts, and I had 4 nights with 4 or less hours sleep....which lead to less workouts. No excuses - I'm actually pretty pleased with 3.2 lbs and am still quite ahead of schedule.

For the most part, I'm settling in to my new routine and eating plan. I don't struggle with cravings too often....but MAN-O-MAN - that Jezebel wife of mine nearly brought my destruction this weekend. She decided to make brownies for a few parties we were having or attending. If you've never had Ambers brownies....you're likely much thinner than me! They are AMAZING.
...so....there they sat. On my counter. Hour after hour. Starring, laughing, mocking. Temping me. "just a nibble"... Well, I'll admit, I ate a few CRUMBS - literally, crumbs, no more than the combined total of a postage stamp. But I held back my TIDE OF DESIRE and am quite proud of me.

Honestly, even while typing that last part I had to stick a piece of gum in my mouth to stave off the watering....

THANKS BABE!!! ;-)

New pics below. Warning: these really accentuate my LOVELY man-boobs. View with caution!




No comments:

Post a Comment