Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cheat day

So, for every diet I've every been successful with, including the time I lost around 80 lbs...I've always had a "cheat day." A day set aside for me to eat some of the things I DO NOT eat during any other time of the week. This helps me keep my sanity and keeps me from killing everyone and then me.

This time around is no exception. Fridays are my day to eat things that I've been craving during the rest of the week. In the past I've ALWAYS looked so forward to Fridays (and I will no doubt get there again) but, honestly, I struggled yesterday - which I'm pretty sure is a good sign. I didn't cheat one little bit, until Amber and I went on a date to Olive Garden last night....I know that "the change" is already starting and I'm going to be very successful with loosing and keeping the weight off this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment