Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm still here!

Hey! My good friend, Greg, reminded me that it HAS indeed been far too long since my last post - not to mention I neglected to update my weight and photos on Monday! May I be placed in a burlap sack and ritualistically beaten! SORRY! Explanation - I've been working 16+ hour days the past 5 days straight. Good times! Truly!

266 as of Monday. 4.2 more lbs on the gym floor. It's strange, because I'm still AHEAD of the schedule I've placed for myself - 2 lbs per week, but I've lost weight SO FAST in that past that I find myself wishing I was shedding the rolls faster again...even though that has NEVER worked for me long term. I need to grasp the fact that I need to do something DIFFERENT this time - namely, make it a lasting change.

Watched The Biggest Loser again tonight. SUCH a great show! So totally motivating!

I was able to comfortably wear two "new" pairs of pants this week. Funny how such little effort over so short a period of time can make such changes. I'm starting to feel subtle differences - more energy, less back pain, etc... Makes me wonder why I keep sliding back to fat-man status when I KNOW how much better I feel without the weight....

No comments:

Post a Comment