Monday, September 7, 2009

Week one in the books!

273.4. 8.1lbs lost during week one! Whew! I thought there would be more left on the gym floor....but I'll take it!

I've decided that going to the gym on holiday's is a double edged sword. If you're like me - lazy at heart - on your way into the gym you're thinking "wait! I'm that guy that I HATE!!!!! "oh...I know it's Thanksgiving but I just HAVE to wake up early and get my 5 miles in or I'll hate myself for every morsel I allow to pass my thin, life-hating lips"...I can't be this guy!!!!!"

....On the other hand - there are considerably less people there which makes it an all-around more enjoyable experience! oh, the give and take of life!


Pics of me at week one below. Careful - these are TRULY exciting shots! ;-)










No comments:

Post a Comment