Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WAY off track

So....as if you couldn't tell by my complete lack of postings, I've fallen off....the planet! MAN! I'm like a drug addict who just went on a three week cruise with Willie Nelson! I've had to work a TON and it's completely taken my eye off the ball. To be honest, I don't even know where I am weight wise, because I haven't been to the gym in....a while.

I'm trying to find the desire to do this again. My biggest hurdle is that I KNOW I can lose the weight - what I don't know is how to keep it off. I realize that there is not one answer, other than a life time of working on it every day. I just have to commit to that and make a choice.

My goal of 100 lbs lost by Sept. 1, 2010 STILL STANDS and I will achieve it. I'm just making it harder and harder on myself. I just want a good, interesting, photo finish for "my loyal readers." :-)

I promise to more diligently write, if nothing else.

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment